At a loss for words, hockey puck? You can always quote Shakespeare...
Or delve into this entertaining compendium of insults and verbal abuse, all couched in language of the most uplifting nature. Filled with common and not-so-common zingers that will both shock you and make you laugh your @$$! off.
- Exactly how to address individual mounds of foul, undigested lumps of donkey entrails
- That "F"-ing word and other intensives
- Many, many ways to refer to the part that goes over the fence last
- More euphemisms, synonyms, phrases and descriptions than you knew existed for sexual activities, proclivities, untoward incidents, accidents of nature and the beast with two backs
- Addressing the mentally incompetent, the cerebrally challenged, the absurdly bureaucratic, the impossibly rational and other instances of ineptitude, obfuscation or obstruction and much more!