- Color Tones: Blues, yellow, Orange, red, purple, green black
- Hand made from Telephone wire
- Size: 8"
- Can be washed with warm water & soap
- Uses: Home Decor, catch-all, can be used for certain foods
- Each piece is unique and the designs may vary
these beautiful baskets are primarily woven by men. It is thought that Zulu men working in factories began weaving the baskets from scrap telephone wire on their breaks. Now, several hundred artisans in the Kwa-Zulu Natal area of South Africa weave the baskets full time. They now use new wire purchased from factories, resulting in a higher quality basket than those produced from recycled telephone wire.